Smart Teachers is recruiting for enthusiastic Secondary Teachers to work in a range of schools across South East London. The ideal Secondary Teachers would be extremely flexible and available to work on either a daily or short term basis across Bromley, Bexley & Greenwich. The Secondary Teachers roles are a great opportunity if you are looking to gain some valuable experience in a variety of schools without having to plan and prepare lessons. This could be an effective route if you have the ambition of becoming a full time teacher but are yet to gain a substantial amount of experience in your teaching subject of choice. The role is also suitable for subject specialists. Supply vacancies come in on both ‘day to day’ and ‘long term’ bookings so applications need to be prompt. All applicants must have QTS and teaching experience. NQT's are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Secondary Teachers
· Covering all subjects and classes from KS3 to KS5
· Experience teaching up to A-level desirable
· Daily supply, short term and long term
· Subject specific and general cover roles
· Daily rate up to £140 (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold UK QTS, PGCE, Cert Ed, BEd, BA (QTS) BSc (QTS)
· Have excellent subject knowledge and a good first degree
· Have good knowledge of the UK curriculum
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCRA0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.