Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Secondary Teachers to work in a range of secondary schools within the London borough of Westminster. The ideal Secondary Teachers would be extremely flexible and available to work on either a daily or short term basis. The Secondary Teachers roles are a great opportunity if you are looking to gain some valuable experience in a variety of schools without having to plan and prepare lessons. This could be an effective route if you have the ambition of becoming a full time teacher but are yet to gain a substantial amount of experience in your teaching subject of choice.
About the Role
· Secondary Teachers
· Covering classes from KS3 to KS5
· Experience teaching up to A-level desirable
· Daily supply, short term and long term
· Subject specific and general cover roles
· Daily rate up to £145 (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Secondary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in education
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK0000
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.