SEMH/PRU Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education are urgently recruiting for a higher level teaching assistant on behalf of an SEMH/PRU School in Tameside to work at a successful and driven PRU School for KS3 and KS4 pupils. This is a Full Time position, which is due to commence in September 2018. The role will be become permanent for the right HLTA if you desire.
As a PRU higher level teaching assistant you will be working in a school who believe in nurturing children to achieve their full potential socially and academically. This is a really ambitious school with a new focus on good teaching and learning. They believe that children who are positive and confident will have the best opportunity to find their full potential. This school is an inclusive environment which is committed to instilling in each student a desire to learn, to do their best, and to embrace new challenges.
To be considered for the position of SEMH/ EBD Higher Level Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in either KS2 or KS3 education
- Hold a Higher Level Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of PRU School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching, learning and supporting with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a SEMH Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a qualified SEN/SEMH/PRU Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then please email your CV and contact the Manchester team.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEN team in Manchester.