SEMH Learning Support Assistant / Wirral / £60 - £75
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SEMH Learning Support Assistant for a SEMH school based within the heart of the Wirral area.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working on a one-to-one basis and in a class with children with SEN. You should be able to demonstrate how you have improved social or academic progress for the children you work with. The desired teaching assistant will be working closely with the SENCO and/ or class teacher to deliver the best possible learning for the children under their care.
We are looking for a committed and successful Learning Support Assistant to join our motivated team. You will also be supported by a dedicated team of consultants in our Liverpool Branch.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in a Mainstream or SEN Setting
• Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Staff
• Have a passion for supporting the learning and progress of all children.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Learning Support Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team at the Liverpool Branch.