SEMH Support Worker
-Bradford PRU School
- September 2018 start through Vision for Education supply agency
-£65 - £75 per day
Vision for Education are looking to recruit an SEMH Support Worker to work on a 1:1 basis with students who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health difficulties (SEMH) in a setting based in Bradford. This is an outstanding setting that cater for the needs of children who have been excluded from mainstream Education. This is a challenging yet rewarding position and has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The ideal SEMH Support Worker will be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to build a rapport with young learners.
The successful SEMH Support Worker will have excellent knowledge of working with young learners in similar settings, and ideally will have worked with children with challenging behaviour. The desired SEMH Support Worker will be team teach trained however this is not essential as Vision offer regular CPD training at no cost at all.
To be considered for the position of the SEMH Support Worker you must:
- Have experience supporting young learners in similar settings
- Hold a Team teach qualification (not essential as we offer CPD training)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in vulnerable young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an SEMH Support Worker, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEMH Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928.