Vision for Education are currently looking for a Tutor to work at a School in Wakefield that caters for pupils with SEMH issues and other SEND requirements. The ideal candidate will be a qualified HLTA or Instructor Teacher with recent experience working with challenging pupils that have gaps in their learning. This role is a Temporary to Permanent post, so the ideal candidate will want a permanent job, any potential candidate that does not want a permanent job will unfortunately not be considered for this post. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified HLTA or Instructor Teacher
- Team Teach Trained
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- Unconditional and unwavering commitment to changing the lives of disadvantaged young people
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD opportunities including Team Teach and access to tailored elearning programs
- Weekly pay on a PAYE basis direct to your bank account
- Dedicated Consultants
- £50 joining fee to be rewarded in first weeks pay
Our dedicated SEND Team are looking forward to hearing from you!