We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven individual to support our SEN team. The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our friendly, hardworking SEN department and be part of the team ensuring our pupils achieve their full potential.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Should you like to arrange a visit please contact Samantha Pennelli, HR Manager, on 0208 644 6307.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.