£170 - £210 per day
Vision for Education are looking for an experienced SENCo, looking for their next role in Barnsley! An exciting opportunity for an experienced SENCo / Leader, for a maternity cover role, to start in the Summer Term.
This is a full-time temporary SENCo role, providing support and direction for the coordination of SEN throughout the school. You will liaise with staff, parents, external agencies and other schools to co-ordinate and provide maximum support of educational provision for pupils with SEND.
The school / setting
All our SEND schools and settings are passionate about providing the best quality of education, care and specialist support for all their pupils and put them at the centre of everything they do. It is important that this is at the forefront of your values also.
To be considered for the position of SENCo you will:
- Hold UK QTS
- SENCO qualification / SEN experience
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a nurturing and caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference
- Any related CPD and qualifications are highly beneficial
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher with proven SEND experience who can inspire, motivate, support and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a fast paced and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Branch on 0114 553 0900