SEN Key Worker (Complex Needs)
£60-£65 per day
Vision for Education are looking to appoint an SEN Key Worker (Complex Needs) to join our successful supply team and work in a local MLD/PMLD secondary school based on the Wirral.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the SEN Key Worker (Complex Needs) will focus on providing support to years 7 & 11 who are described as having complex needs.
To be considered for the SEN Key Worker (Complex Needs) position, you will:
- Have experience of working as a key worker/support worker in some capacity.
- Be able to show empathy to those in your care.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of staff.
- Have a fun and friendly approach with and without the adults in your.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Key Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Faye on 0151 363 2266 or email@example.com.