We are looking to appoint a flexible and well-organised LSA to support able pupils who have a variety of challenging needs.
The post will be 20 hours per week, exact working hours still to be determined, term time only. Hours between 8am – 4.30pm. Actual salary £8,296 gross p.a. for 20 hours.
The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of the following:
• Previous experience or suitable qualification
• Excellent communication skills with both children and adults
• Caring and patient nature coupled with an ability to give calm, firm and measured responses
• An understanding of how social and emotional triggers prompt behaviour responses and how to reduce the impact of these
• An ability to work as part of a team, with initiative and autonomy
The working environment will enable outstanding professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Full details of the role and department, application form, and our recruitment and retention policy are on our website - www.shsb.org.uk