Smart Teachers is recruiting for dedicated SEN LSAs / Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistants to work in special needs schools based in Lambeth. We have a constant flow of work available ranging from daily supply to long term roles. The successful SEN LSAs / Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistants will be working with students with various special needs including MLD, SLD, ASD, PMLD, and SEMH. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with flexible, tailored work options.
About the Role
· SEN LSAs / Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistants
· Will be working in schools across Lambeth, South West London
· Working with a range of special education needs, including MLD, SLD, ASD, PMLD, and SEMH
· Class support, 1:1 work and small group roles available
· Full time / part time flexible working hours and days available
· Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
· Working within SEN schools
· Class sizes ranging from 10 to 25 pupils depending on the school
· Daily rate from £65
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN LSAs / Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 3 months essential)
· Previous experience with SEN, ASD, MLD, SLD or PMLD (desirable)
· Be comfortable with personal care (feeding and changing) (desirable)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com and quoting job reference number CAHB0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.