Smart Teachers is recruiting for a number of SEN TAs / Learning Support Assistants / Cover Supervisors to join an all through school based close to Stratford, East London. These are long term temporary roles starting immediately, and have the potential to be either full, or part time. As a growing school, this all through academy will be looking to employ various SEN TAs / Learning Support Assistants / Cover Supervisors who are looking to work in state of the art buildings with access to outstanding facilities.
About the Role
• SEN TAs / Learning Support Assistants / Cover Supervisors
• Small class sizes of 7-8 children
• Starting immediately
• Option for roles to be full time or part time
• Long term temporary role
• Daily rate from £70
About the School
• All through academy
• Teaching school
• Stable and established team of staff includes support staff, teachers, a solid Senior Leadership Team and Multi-Agency team
• Primary and secondary aged students
• State of the art facilities
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TAs / Learning Support Assistants / Cover Supervisors will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
• Previous experience with SEN /EAL students (essential)
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR45770.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.