Smart Teachers is recruiting for a SEN TA / Speech and Language Support Assistant to join an ‘Outstanding’ special school special school catering to secondary aged students with Speech, Language and Communication needs Westminster. This full time SEN TA / Speech and Language Support Assistant position is available for either an April, or September 2019 start with both temporary and permanent contracts available. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking school that invests heavily in their staff and pupil achievement is at the heart of everything it does.
About the Role
• SEN TA / Speech and Language Support Assistant
• Supporting KS3 and 4 pupils with Speech and Language needs
• Starting either April or September 2019
• Temporary and permanent contracts available
• Daily Rate £70-£85
About the School
• Outstanding Speech and Language School
• Small class sizes
• Situated in a brand new, purpose built building
• Caring and dynamic team of colleagues
• Excellent opportunities for future career progression with both in house and external training
• Committed to achieving the best for all staff and pupils
• Located in Westminster, with both Westbourne Park and Queens Park stations within walking distance
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TA / Speech and Language Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
• Previous experience with SEN or SpLD (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT15646.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.