Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher with QTS to teach Business Studies and ICT at an independent special needs school in Fulham. The school has recently had an excellent inspection in 2016, and have won a number of awards over the last few years. The successful SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher will be working full time from January 2018 until July 2018.
About the Role
· SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher
· Will be teaching Business Studies and ICT to students with special needs
· Full time position from January 2018 to July 2018
· Daily rate starting from £130 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Independent SEN school in Fulham
· Most recent inspection was ‘Excellent’
· This school has won a number of awards over recent years
· Students with special needs such as dyslexia, ASD, high functioning ASD, ADHD and emotional difficulties
· Located in Zone 2 with good transportation links that are easily accessible by bus or tube
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply as long as they feel comfortable specialising in SEN
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJCA17941.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.