Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher for an independent special needs school in South West London. The school has recently gained ‘Excellent’ in an inspection in 2016 and has won a number of awards over the years. The successful SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher must have qualified teacher status and will be required to teach Mathematics and English. This is a full time role January 2018 until July 2018.
About the Role
· SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher
· To teach Mathematics and English
· Full time position from January 2018 to July 2018
· Daily rate starting from £130 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Independent SEN school
· Most recent inspection was ‘Excellent’
· Won a number of awards over recent years
· Caters to various special needs including dyslexia, ASD, high functioning ASD, ADHD and emotional difficulties
· Located in Zone 2 with good transportation links that are easily accessible by bus or tube
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply as long as they feel comfortable specialising in SEN
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJC17941.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.