SEN Teacher - Wakefield
- SEN Teachers needed for day-to-day and long - term supply cover in the Wakefield area.
- £120 - £160 (per day)
- Wakefield SEND schools and PRU's
- Vision are flexible around you and your availability
- Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team today for more information.
- QTS essential
As a qualified SEN Teacher, you will be working for a market leader that has exclusive partnerships with primary, secondary SEN Schools as well as Pupil referral units across West Yorkshire. For this particular vacancy we require SEN supply Teachers in the Wakefield area. You will benefit from working on a full or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance!
Vision for Education is currently seeking a bank of SEN Teachers for day-to-day and long-term supply work in the new academic year. Some positions have the view of going permanent.
Our clients cater for children with a variety of needs including SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD.
As a Supply Teacher working in local SEND Schools, you will be able to cover lessons suited to your strengths and you will also be required to cover across the wider curriculum and be able to demonstrate differentiation to tailor work to suit your pupils. By being a Supply Teacher through Vision for Education, you get the work life balance you've always dreamed of, but keeping your hand in the profession you love!
- Leading classroom sessions, often with the support of SEND Teaching Assistant(s)
- Supervise students in lessons whilst delivering pre-prepared work left by the teacher.
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom
- Be familiar with the school's policies and procedures and deal with any immediate problems.
- Collating the completed work from the lesson and leaving a handover for the returning teacher.
What you'll need to succeed :
- Qualified teacher status.
- A minimum of 2 years’ worth of references (these must be relevant to teaching or working with children or young people
- Experience in SEND settings.
- Positive attitude
- Own transport desirable but not compulsory .
Why Vision for education :
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism
- Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please contact us today to apply or for more information on this role on 01484 642928!