ABC Teachers are currently looking to recruit Qualified Teachers for roles within Special Educational Needs schools located in Wolverhampton. These roles will either be full time or part time roles beginning in September. Roles will often be day to day supply cover but could turn in to long term placements.
You will be working alongside and teaching pupils who have a wide range of both physical and mental disabilities. The schools require someone with a high degree of experience within a certain aspect of SEN, as well as an individual who is friendly and approachable.
As a long term cover you will be expected to plan, mark and prepare lessons for the students, as well as undertaking a normal teaching role; as a day to day supply cover it will just be covering lessons set by the normal teacher
You will be a confident individual who is creative with your teaching and a great communicator; you will also be able to convey the curriculum in an engaging way.
The Ideal candidate –
· Will have QTS
· Experienced in SEN
· Highly creative in a classroom setting
· Knowledge within the education sector
· Passion for supporting the learning of children
· In date DBS & on the Update Service
What to do next:
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
· Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 410500 to discuss registering with us further.
· Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
· ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
· We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
· Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
· If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
- Website: http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk/
- Twitter: @SupplyTeach
- Facebook: https://en-eg.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS