Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Bristol Branch covers Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Bath and Wiltshire.
We are currently recruiting for SEND Teaching Assistants to work in mainstream Secondary Schools. The positions are on an ad-hoc supply basis, full or part-time, to start September 2019.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in school. Working alongside the class teacher providing general classroom support or working 1 to 1 with individual children requiring additional support.
It is essential that you have relevant, recent experience in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for and would like to know more please either contact Ashley Fortune at the Bristol office on 0117 248 2600, alternatively, apply today with your current CV.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check