We are looking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic, reliable and flexible Teaching Assistant to work with a specific child in Key Stage One.
The successful candidate will:
- have the resilience and desire to support a child with medical needs.
- must be fit and active to carry out 1:1 manual lifting on a day to day basis
- be a team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- be a reflective person, who is able to show initiative to enhance children’s
- firmly believe that every child can be successful in learning
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please read carefully through all of the documents attached to this advert, then complete the attached application from before noon on the closing date of Friday 19th July - 12 o'clock midday. Interviews to take place Friday 26th July.