RAVENS WOOD SCHOOL
To start September 2019
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, forward thinking SENCO to lead, develop and support effective practice for students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
- Be a qualified teacher
- Take responsibility for the strategic development of day to day provision for students with SEND
- Be responsible for ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements are met for students with SEND
- Work alongside an experienced team including a Specialist Dyslexia teacher, Specialist ASD teacher and Exams Access Arrangements Coordinator
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be positive, creative and determined
Set in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of Bromley, Ravens Wood School is just 20 minutes from Central London by train and 5 minutes from open countryside. The area also boasts fantastic transport links to the surrounding areas.
The School received an extremely impressive Ofsted Report in April 2018, and is rated ‘Good’ in all areas. We are extremely ambitious and are continuing on our journey towards being a truly ‘Outstanding’ school.
If you would like to be part of our school community we welcome your application.
Please download an Application form from our website under Teaching Staff vacancies at www.ravenswood.bromley.sch.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
For enquiries please contact Jo Acott on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ravens Woo d School, Oakley Road, Bromley, BR2 8HP Tel: 01689 856050
Ravens Wood School is part of the Impact Multi Academy Trust.