Inner London Area
Main pay range (£29,663 - £40,371)
Upper pay range (£44,488 - £49,356)
TLR 1b (£9,661)
(TLR 1d (£13,288) for an exceptional candidate)
Required: September 2019
- Are you an enthusiastic and experienced teacher/leader looking to develop your practice in a World Class School?
We welcome applications from qualified SENCOs however no previous experience of SEND leadership is necessary. Candidates with a passion for supporting young people with SEND to realise their potential and an interest in developing themselves are encouraged to apply.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an excellent classroom teacher.
- Be calm, supportive and approachable.
- Have strong moral purpose and be ambitious for all students.
In return we offer:
- Fantastic students and staff.
- Effective and well established SEND systems and procedures.
- Supportive line management.
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
Visits to the academy are encouraged. We are offering tours of the academy led by the Headteacher on Monday 1st, Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd April at 9am. To book a place on the tour, email Jan Wolfram, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641 Ext 259
Visit our website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019 by 9am or first post
Interview date: Wednesday 1st May 2019