Salary: Leadership Range L5 to L9
Start Date: 1st April / Easter 2018, 1st September 2018 might be possible for the right candidate
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full Time
Closing Date: 9.00 am on Monday 22nd January 2018
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and committed individual to work as part of our Trust. The desired candidate will be hardworking, honest, dependable and self-motivated in order to uphold the ethos, aims and values of the Trust and its family of schools.
You will be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning, with the vision, commitment and determination to continue raising standards across all levels and abilities and further contribute to the progress of our students.
You will join a dedicated SEND team at Rose Bridge Academy. We ensure that every student is given the opportunity to achieve their full potential. Our teachers strive to pass on their enthusiasm and engage students in fun and relevant activities. The Small Learning Community (SLC) is part of our SEND provision.
You will inspire and challenge students to enable them to develop into highly effective, independent learners and achieve their potential as individuals. You will teach across the ability range at KS3, KS4 and GCSE. More information regarding the Small Learning Community curriculum at Rose Bridge Academy can be found by visiting: http://www.rosebridgeacademy.co.uk/curriculum/subjects/smalllearningcommunity/
You will require a good honours degree (or equivalent) and recent relevant teaching experience throughout the age and ability range in the secondary sector. The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding Teacher, with the knowledge and experience to teach across any age and ability range
- Committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of student learning, progress and achievement
- Highly credible in this specialist area and able to clearly demonstrate a track record in delivering a curriculum that addresses the needs of students
- A team player, demonstrating high expectations and a capacity for hard work
- Able to exemplify ability and determination to secure high quality outcomes for all students
- Able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work
- Committed to sharing good practice
- Dedicated to our values of Respect, Believe, Achieve
You will also have an accredited SENCO award or be willing to work towards it.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, rapidly improving academy with a vibrant, forward thinking philosophy and a positive, friendly atmosphere. We can offer an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in our academy.
In return for your commitment we will offer an inspiring learning environment, a supportive induction programme leading to excellent professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with dedicated staff and students who value and respect their academy.
Plese ensure that application forms are returned directly to email@example.com
Community First Academy Trust is committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and consistently promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosures.