We are seeking to appoint an exceptional individual to develop and support effective practice for students with SEND. As a dedicated and enthusiastic SEND Coach you will have successfully secured rapid progress amongst a range of SEND students, with a thorough understanding of child development and learning.
This post is a vital role to assist our students with the greatest needs to achieve in life.
Our perfect candidate will have:
• An excellent level of personal literacy
• Evidence of securing positive outcomes with groups of SEND students
• Flexibility to deliver out-of-school clubs and masterclasses as required
• A passion and vision for student achievement and an ability to communicate and motivate students likewise
• Knowledge and use of a range of effective strategies to manage behaviour and support learning
If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 160 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
Download an application pack from our website www.moseley.bham.sch.uk or contact Emma Holland, PA to Headteacher, on 0121 566 6441.
Closing date: 8am on Tuesday 19th June 2018
Interviews date: Friday 22nd June 2018