SEND Manager within a Post 16 environment
Full time role
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Level 2.
***Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.***
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking individual looking for work within a Post 16 environment?
Seeking an SEND Manager/ Team Leader to work full time (37 hours per week) to assist in management of the SEND provision within a post 16 setting. Overseeing support workers and the EHCP process, as well as having responsibility of the management of ALPS.
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
- Have 2 years recent experience with children or young adults
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for Teaching and working with young people
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offers
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend/colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield team today on 01484 642 892.