SEND Nurture Group Leader/HLTA – September Start – Full Time
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for an SEND Nurture Teacher for a mainstream School in Wirral.
The school are looking for a HLTA with experience of delivering English and Maths (other subjects considered) to be employed for 12 months in the first instance with scope for extension or being made permanent in the future.
The school is an award-winning, Ofsted-rated “Good in all areas", 11-16, SEMH School. The pupils come from all over Knowsley, plus surrounding boroughs.
The school are looking for:
- An Enthusiastic and Ambitious Nurture Teacher
- Background in Literacy / Numeracy
- Energetic and Confident Personality
- A good sense of humour
- The ability to deliver the highest quality teaching and learning opportunities
- NQTs and MPS/UPS teachers are all equally welcome to apply
The school can offer:
- Small class sizes (6-8 pupils on average)
- Career development and training opportunities
- Support from a Multi-Academy Trust
- Lively and inquisitive pupils
- A new challenge
- Increased work-life balance in comparison to mainstream
- Supportive team atmosphere
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button.
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, the Times Educational Supplement, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer an uncapped £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly, open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly approach to recruitment, and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available, then please call 0151 363 2266 and ask for Jane.
Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can apply online.