SEND Teacher (Part Time / MLD / ASC)
£105 - £140 per day (PAYE)
Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for an experienced but versatile qualified SEND Teacher to work with students who have Autism (ASC) and moderate learning difficulties (MLD). This is to work on flexible, day to day but regular basis at a friendly and welcoming specialist school for moderate learning difficulties catering for Primary, Secondary and Post 16 students in Morpeth, Northumberland.
- Applicants must have completed a Teacher Training and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Applicants must be flexible and confident Teaching all ages in an SEND setting
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must ideally be available 5 days a week (Mon-Fri 8:30–16:30)
- Applicants must be able to work in the Northumberland area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent Teacher pay rates from £105 - £140 per day
- Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Autism Awareness (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development
- Free of charge access to over 20 accredited online training courses via EduCare
- Dedicated team that work with our staff to place them in schools and locations that suit their needs
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague and they successfully work their first day
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
- We are an agency that won't charge your school or provision a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (Assistant Branch Manager - SEND) on 01912291386 or email CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.