Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for an experienced but versatile qualified SEND Teacher to work with students who have Autism (ASC) and moderate learning difficulties (MLD). This is to work on flexible, day to day but regular basis at a friendly and welcoming specialist school for moderate learning difficulties catering for Primary, Secondary and Post 16 students in Morpeth, Northumberland.
- Have experience of working with young people who have complex needs.
- Be available to work in the Morpeth area.
- Be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Hold a current DBS certificate and it be registered on the online update service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS Vision will assist in your application.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent and transparent rates starting from £105 - £140 per day.
- Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling Autism Awareness (all paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (SEND Consultant) on 01912291386 or email email@example.com