SEND Teacher (Primary - Autism)
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an SEND Teacher (Primary - Autism) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local SEND school in Knowsley. This is a full-time teaching role, working alongside children with an ASC (Autism Spectrum Condition) diagnosis.
The desired SEND Teacher (Primary - Autism) will be working across both KS1 and KS2. This role is suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has experience working with SEND children.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teacher (Primary - Autism), you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching children in an SEND setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SEND staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266 and ask for Daniel, or email Daniel.Curry@visionforeducation.co.uk