Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for an experienced SEND Teacher to work on a day to day basis at a school for moderate learning and behavioural difficulties. This role is on a temp basis and work will be set for the day.
This is a role that would be suitable for a Teacher looking to gain further SEND experience or indeed an experienced Teacher looking for a role that does not want to commit to a full time / permanent position.
Personality and creativity are required attributes whilst maintaining a calm, patient, empathetic but resilient manor is also necessary to achieve progress with these KS3 and KS4 students.
- Applicants must have completed a PGCE and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must ideally be available 5 days a week but we would consider 2/3 days for day to day supply work.
- Applicants must be able to work in the Gateshead area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £140 per day.
- Seminars, training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling and online training courses (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEND consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account on a weekly basis via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
- We offer a £50 ‘refer a friend’ scheme paid once they work their first day.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (Assistant Branch Manager - SEND) on 01912291386 or email CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org