Vision for Education the supply of of TES, are actively recruiting for an open minded, adaptable and engaging Qualified Teacher who has experience working with Secondary aged students. This is a potentially long term, full time but temporary role to work within a school specifically for young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Personality is paramount whilst maintaining a calm, patient, empathetic manner is required to achieve progress with these students who can regularly demonstrate challenging and disruptive behaviour behaviour.
This Teaching position is to cover English, Maths and ICT up to GCSE level so experience covering these subjects in what can often be a challenging environment is essential.
- The ideal applicant will have previous experience working with challenging behaviour / be Team Teach trained.
- Applicants must hold a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service or be willing to undergo a DBS check through Vision for Education (£49).
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the Gateshead area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Applicants must hold a valid UK license and have access to a vehicle.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £140 per day.
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEN consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge on 01912291386