Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a Primary Teacher who has experience of working with children who have Special Educational Needs. This position is a maternity cover which is due to run up until July 2018. The school is a specialist SEND provision based in Sunderland that caters for primary aged students who have learning difficulties. The ideal applicant will have experience of working with Primary students / KS1 and 2 who have varying levels of ASC and SLD.
You must be:
- Patient and understanding.
- Be a qualified Teacher with QTS.
- Be vigilant and supportive when managing challenging behaviour.
- Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
- Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
- Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist SEN consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- Rewarding rates of pay.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- CPD Training Opportunities (Free of Charge).
- Committed and experienced consultants.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.