Applications are invited for the above post at this Outstanding over-subscribed and ambitious school in a fabulous building. We will appoint a consistently good to outstanding teacher as our SENDCO with the competencies, skills, experience and attitude to be an outstanding middle leader.
We are determined that the successful candidate will have:
- Strong leadership and management capability in relation to SEND responsibilities and accountability.
- A passion for teaching which results in high levels of student engagement and commitment.
- Highly effective and well-judged teaching strategies to match individual needs so that all pupils learn exceptionally well.
- Evidence of high quality marking and constructive feedback, which lead to rapid progress.
- Evidence of being a consistently good to outstanding teacher.
- Strong leadership & management capability.
Closing date for completed applications – Tuesday, 23rd April 2019 (8.30 a.m.)
Application forms and further details can be obtained by contacting our permanent recruitment partner Hannah Connell by emailing Hannah.email@example.com or calling 0151 242 5100
Please do not click any online ‘apply now’ links, as this will only submit your CV. As this is a permanent post, the process outlined above must be followed in order to make a valid application.
Headteacher: Mr S. Marshall
Executive Headteacher: Mr D. Duncan
11-16 Community School
Mossley Hollins High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)