Start January 2019 or earlier
Salary MPS/UPS plus SEN allowance
(Part-time: min 3 days per week)
We are an outstanding School and a Centre of Excellence for Inclusion.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our Deputy Head for Inclusion. You will help to lead and develop our inclusive provision as an influential member of the leadership team.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is passionate about working with children and as part of a team
- Is a qualified teacher with experience working across the primary age range
- Truly believes in the inclusion of all children
- Has an innovative and “can do” approach to solving problems and finding solutions
- Is a tenacious and down-to-earth team player
- Is ready to make the step into leadership or further their leadership career in a school which
places a strong emphasis on supporting all learners.
We will consider applicants who do not already have the NASENCo qualification.
We can offer you
- A non-class based teaching role with flexible teaching responsibilities.
- An incredibly supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who
love coming to school and enjoy learning.
- The chance to work alongside an experienced SENCo and leader for Inclusion.
- Exciting opportunities to help lead a highly motivated and talented team of support staff.
- Supportive and welcoming Governors, staff and parents.
- Enormous career development and opportunities.
- A fabulous school which is at the heart of the local community.
This is an exciting development opportunity. We are really proud of our children and our school.
Be part of something special………Apply!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the Headteacher, please email email@example.com
Closing date: 1pm 28th June 2018 Interview dates: Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th July 2018