Senior Administration Officer
Salary Grade Range: SO1
Actual Salary Range: £25,900.80 - £27,412.80 per annum
Contractual Status: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours, Term Time Only
Contractual Start date: October 2018
The Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield Primary School would like to appoint Senior Administration Officer (SAO).
The role of SAO will have a major impact on the quality of day to day operations in the school, and subsequently how visitors and staff perceive our school. We are looking for someone who can:
- Lead on admissions for pupils, ensure parents receive good communication from the school on their child’s entry.
- Undertake tasks related to the school finances under the direction of the SBM
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership of administration and operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of customer service and strong customer relations.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality of service across the administration function of the school.
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 66 20
Closing date for applications: Sunday 16th September 2018, Midnight
Interviews held: Week beginning 24th September 2018
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org reference RTH/138.
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.