HOLLYDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL - Ref HOLLY1809
‘Working together to be the best that we can be’
We are an ever improving school seeking enthusiastic, committed staff to share in our vision.
Hollydale Primary School is seeking an Senior Administration Officer to join our office team.
Senior Admin Officer – term time only plus 2 weeks - 36 hours per week
Grade 5 sp. pt 16-23 £21,726 - £25,233
The successful candidate will have:
- proven successful experience of working in a busy office environment
- working knowledge of a range of IT packages including MIS systems (Integris) & RM finance
- excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- ability to communicate effectively with all members of the school community and external visitors
The ability to work as part of a team and line manage in the absence of the SBM.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
- work in a diverse vibrant borough
- be part of an ever improving school
- enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about this posts or to visit the school, please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To obtain an application pack please visit https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/hollydale-primary-school-1050766.
Please note all applications must be made by uploading your application form to the TES website.
Closing date for applications: 17th October 2018
Interview and Tasks W/C: 15th October 2018
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.