Inspire their remarkable with us
35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
SCP: 7 - 11 (FTE £19,554 - £21,166)
We are a rapidly improving primary and nursery school situated in the one of the most beautiful areas of Kent, 30 seconds from the nearest bus stop, 5 minutes from the train station and within easy reach of Maidstone, Tonbridge and London. We serve our strong, supportive and welcoming local community and are committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all of our pupils.
We are seeking a committed and energetic Senior Administrator with high standards and expectations to work within our supportive team. Within this post, the Senior Administrator is responsible for overseeing the daily administration of the school office including line managing administrative staff. They are also responsible for all administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school, maintaining confidentiality at all times. They assist with all the planning and development of support services including line managing the cleaners and liaising with the Buildings Operations Assistant.
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both children and adults. You will be flexible and adaptable with the ability to use your own initiative and ideally will have experience working within a school setting.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Start date: Monday 04 November 2019
Closing date: Monday 14 October 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.