Kingsford Community School is a vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students and has excellent facilities in all subject areas. The School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom over sixty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and is rated by Ofsted as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a highly organised and efficient Senior Administrator to work under the direction of the Office Manager and Senior Staff to assist in the management, development and support of our busy Administration office.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Has experience in managing a large workload, multiple complex tasks and responding to changing priorities with a proven ability to meet required deadlines
• Has at least two years’ experience as an administrator with senior responsibilities
• Is educated to degree level or has a proven academic background
• Has experience in using up-to-date Information and Communication Technology systems such as Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word and Excel.
• Has knowledge of SIMS
• Has experience in leading, managing and supporting a team and is willing to be flexible in the tasks undertaken
We can offer:
• A committed, supportive and successful team
• Encouragement for professional development, innovation and creativity
Previous experience of a role in an educational setting is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email our recruitment team at: email@example.com or telephone on 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9:00am on Monday 23rd September 2019.