Senior Early Years Practitioner
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Monday to Friday
All Year Round
Hours: 35 hours, early or late shift between the hours of 08:00-18:00
Salary Grade: Scale 6 Sp 26 - Sp28 (£27,402 to £29,010 per annum)
Required As soon as possible/ Negotiable for the right candidateAmbler Children’s Centre is seeking to appoint an ambitious, dynamic and dedicated Senior Early Years Practitioner to lead the Baby or Toddler provision.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner, committed to continually improving outcomes for all our children and
- A team player, with the drive, energy and skills to take their first step into leadership
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice in the early years.
We are an inclusive setting and value the contribution that all our families make to the life of the Centre. Ambler is situated on a beautiful site with a new build extension on a wonderful old traditional school building with ample outdoor space with our own forest area. Ambler is in the unique position of having a children’s centre within a primary school setting which brings lots of benefits to both sides of the provision.
We work in partnership with Bright Start Islington who provide Outreach activities for local families.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an outstanding setting working alongside a range of professionals.
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Develop your experience of multi-agency working
- Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for career progression
Ambler Children’s Centre provides full wrap around care and education from 08:00 to 18:00, 48 weeks per year and offers a wide variety of outreach services to the local community, supporting our families to achieve successful outcomes.
Visits to our Centre are welcomed and actively encouraged by contacting Reception at Ambler primary School and Children’s Centre on 020 7359 7628 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 3rd June 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 4th June 2018
Interviews: Monday 18th June 2018
If you need any assistance please email Schools HR at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: AMB 032
Ambler Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations