Full time | Fixed term | 5 year contract | Commencing January 2020
(Position arising from a resignation)
Senior Leadership Scale Level 1-2
Toowoomba Catholic Schools (TCS) is a system of 31 primary, secondary, and P-12 schools located across Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and South West Queensland. This is an exciting time to be joining our organisation and an ideal opportunity to demonstrate your full potential - leading an ambitious improvement agenda in student performance, teaching and leadership capability building and enrolment growth.
The Senior Education Leader (SEL) supports and leads the work of principals, senior leaders and staff in a cluster of schools. Specifically, the SEL oversees and supervises the effective implementation of the school strategic plan, paying particular attention to student progress and performance. The SEL is accountable for and reports regularly on the progress of key performance areas in each school and provides advice and recommendations to the Director: Teaching and Learning on resource allocation, service delivery, and staffing.
- a strong commitment to the Catholic faith and the Church’s work in education
- current registration through the Queensland College of Teachers
- relevant Masters degree qualification in Education, Leadership or a related field
- successful experience in a leadership role/s in an educational setting/s
- demonstrated ability to work with and lead teams, building capacity through effective processes and relational skills
- knowledge and skills in leading and successfully implementing a contemporary education program
Further details can be obtained from the Role Description.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
To discuss this role, please contact the Director: Teaching and Learning, Jim Midgley, by email Jim.Midgley@twb.catholic.edu.au or by phone (07) 4637 1471.
For more information about Toowoomba Catholic Schools visit our website.