Senior English Teacher
Our client is looking for a highly motivated teacher for a short contract in Term 1. The school is after someone with solid experience who can slot in as quickly and seamlessly as possible to minimise any disruption for students. The school pride themselves on providing a highly academic education for all students and are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join their community.
About the Role:
- Perth, Western Australia
- Senior English Teacher
- Experienced Teachers only
- Excellent reputation within the community
- Short-term contract
- 19th February – 13th April 2018
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nicole quoting job reference #WEB1802-525662NY - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525662NY – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).