MPS/UPS, TLR 1A £7,699
Castle Hall Academy requires a dynamic and inspirational Senior Lead Practitioner to join the Maths faculty from January 2019. The successful applicant will share our belief that the key to raising standards and levels of engagement is through high quality teaching and learning. If you are ambitious and can make a difference in raising achievement and transforming students’ learning experiences we’d love to hear from you.
We are passionate about ensuring that our students’ learning and development journey enables them to reach their full potential academically and as fully rounded individuals.
At Castle Hall Academy we recognise the talents of our colleagues; we support their development and believe in offering excellent career progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an academy whose values promote development of individuals across our staff and student populations.
This is an exciting time to join Castle Hall Academy as we look forward to continuing our journey as part of Impact Education Multi Academy Trust. Impact is built on the values of its founder – where hearts and minds connect.
We believe that collaborative leadership and strong partnerships lead to a significant positive impact on the quality of education received by the students in our care.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- leads and supports the Head of Faculty and colleagues
- will plan and deliver successful, interesting and stimulating lessons
- will set appropriate and challenging work for all students
- is committed to team work at all levels
- is a competent user of ICT and understands its role in enhancing teaching and learning
- the opportunity to work as part of a creative and supportive team, who are determined and driven on our mission to achieve the very best for our students.
- confident, happy and motivated students who are eager to learn
- effective supportive and dynamic leadership
- an opportunity for you to shape operational excellence at the academy
- a highly reflective organisation which takes professional learning very seriously.
- We invest in our people.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
Visits to the academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please call Joanne Anderson on 01924 520500 to arrange. For further information please visit our website at http://www.castlehall.com/vacancies/
Completed applications can be posted to the academy or emailed to email@example.com by 9am on Monday 12th November. Late applications and CV’s will not be accepted.