Our forward thinking, independent school prides itself on its excellent results, collegiate leadership, experienced & friendly staff and well behaved, engaged pupils.
This is an ideal post for an exceptional teacher and middle/senior leader wishing to move into a senior leadership role within a high performing school.
- Ideally have leadership experience
- Have a positive and collaborative approach
- Have the ability to build strong rapport with students, staff and parents.
- Have in depth knowledge of the curriculum and have the ability to develop the curriculum to meet the needs of all students
- Raise achievement of pupils
- Monitor and evaluate Teaching and Learning
- Monitor and evaluate Pastoral care
- Keep effective and accurate records
- Confidently and effectively report to Stakeholders
- Manage staff effectively to deliver School aims
- Have initiative and creativity
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and positive determination
- Work independently
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Engage effectively in CPD and Performance Management
- Respects the schools’ aims and value
- Ensure pupils safety and well-being
- Implement and follow school policies
- Be committed to Health and Safety and Safeguarding
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Active and committed parents and carers
- A supportive and involved community
- Excellent premises and lovely grounds providing an excellent learning environment
- A competitive salary
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
- Focus Learning Trust competitive pay scale.
At the Cambridge Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Our school is ideally located on the outskirts of Great Shelford, approximately 4 miles south of the city of Cambridge, being easily accessible with good train and motorway links.
Please visit our website: http://cambridge.focus-school.com/ for further information relating to the Campus or find us on LinkedIn for more information on Focus Learning Trust.
We welcome visits to the school prior to application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on: 01223 400190.
For an application pack, please email email@example.com
Closing date for completed application forms is Monday 21st November 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 26 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.