We are looking to recruit Senior School Quality Assurance Officers who are looking to work within a challenging and rewarding complex environment. Manchester’s ethos is to build on the strengths of our people to ensure that everyone may benefit from the economic growth of our City. Our children and young people are at the heart of this – our ambition is to ensure that they are equipped with the skills, motivation and aspiration to be the next generation of our great City’s innovators and achievers.
Key opportunities and challenges for working in Manchester:
- 88% of good or better schools, but we recognise we need to improve further
- Year on year improved outcomes but our aim is to close the gap between national averages and Manchester’s outcomes
- Diverse and growing population
- High number of international new arrivals
- Rapid expansion of school provision in the city
Manchester has a strong collaboration of schools and settings which continue to work as a single family of schools in partnership with the Council. The Senior School Quality Assurance Officer, by working as part of the Education team within Children’s services and in collaboration with our schools and settings, plays a key role in ensuring Manchester City Council meets its commitments to ensuring children and young people are safe, happy, healthy and successful.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an environment that can truly make a difference to children and young people, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/y7mskqdf
Closing date: 17 April – 10am