28 hours per week, term-time only (including INSET days) - 36 weeks per year
4 days a week, 8.15am – 4.00pm, Actual Salary £12,365 per annum (£19,320 FTE)
We are looking to recruit a motivated, caring person to join our SEND department. You will work across the senior school with a range of children with different levels of support required. If you have experience of maths and science support in particular, that would be advantageous, but not necessary.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a level 3 TA qualification
• Have the expertise necessary to fulfil the role in a senior school
• Be flexible and approachable
• Be an excellent communicator, especially with teenage children
• Help promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
We can offer you:
• A supportive team of colleagues within the SEND Department
• Small teaching groups, with motivated and enthusiastic pupils
• Excellent continuing professional development
• Positive school environment
The closing date for applications is 12 noon Thursday 12 September 2019
Interviews to be held week commencing 16 September 2019
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
The school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date,
so early applications are advised.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18.
The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.