The British School Manila has a requirement for a prospective member of the teaching staff who will take the position in August 2019.
Senior School Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a Senior School teacher with responsibility for learning and teaching in the aforementioned subject. The successful candidate must be innovative, enthusiastic, highly motivated and learning-focused. IB or A level experience is essential.
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed-Term
You will need to demonstrate that you are dedicated to a culture of excellence through:
- Having high expectations for students’ learning and personal development, ensuring they are challenged to fulfill their potential through application and effort as lifelong learners.
- Being an outstanding, experienced classroom practitioner, who is passionate about learning and can challenge and motivate students, whilst demonstrating a clear understanding of how learning is developed.
- Having a commitment to a holistic education that develops skills, concepts and understandings, designed to prepare students for the demands of the 21st century.
- Using high quality assessment practices to provide rich feedback that promotes learning.
- Building positive relationships with students by fostering a learning environment where students feel comfortable taking risks and are empowered to drive their own learning.
- Being able to fully collaborate with teams on the school’s learning journey.
- Contributing to the wider life of the school, including the broad co-curricular programme.
We can offer:
BSM follows Child Protection and Safeguarding policies in line with UK standards; all successful candidates will be required to submit a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate upon appointment.
To apply, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photo to: email@example.com
Please refer to www.britishschoolmanila.org for more information about the school.
Closing date for applications: noon GMT on Friday 15 February 2019.
Interviews will be held in end of February/early March 2019.