Senior Science Technician
Full time (52 weeks) 36 hours per week
GLT SO1 range (£29,241 - £31,794)
Required from 1 December 2018
An enthusiastic and well skilled individual is required to lead an outstanding team of technicians in a high achieving grammar school.
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at
Nonsuch High School for Girls
Ewell Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8AB
T: 020 8394 3400 Ext 221
F: 020 8394 3403
Closing date: Tuesday 25th September 2018 at 9am
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact candidates who have not been shortlisted.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.