Required for September 2021
Hungerford Primary School – part of The Bridge London Trust
Salary Grade: Teacher Pay Scale + TLR
Permanent Contract - we strongly encourage part time and job share candidates
Senior Teacher Role
• Are you ambitious and dynamic?
• Do you have tonnes of energy, resilience and drive?
• Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner?
• Are you passionate about impacting the lives of children and families from disadvantaged backgrounds?
Hungerford School is a mainstream school in turnaround. We are part of the Outstanding Bridge London Trust but prior to this the school was judged to be inadequate under its previous administration. We are looking for ambitious teachers with the determination and the moral imperative to play their part in getting our school to good.
You need to be a fantastic teacher with bags of grit, determination and enthusiasm. Don’t be put off by a lack of experience - if you are an outstanding practitioner who is hungry for a challenge, we are the school for you!
We will support you with your journey into leadership, making an impact across the whole school, readying you for the fast track to senior leadership.
We are an innovative primary school based in Islington and looking for an experienced Senior teacher who:
• Has enthusiasm and skills to lead and develop staff across the school
• Is positive and creative, with a flexible approach to teaching
• Is forward-thinking, inspirational and receptive to change
• Is an excellent teacher with a successful track record of impacting positively upon student progress and wellbeing.
• Is able to respond to behaviour in a positive manner with sensitivity and resilience
• Has excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum
Hungerford Primary School was judged by OFSTED to be Inadequate. It joined The Bridge London Trust in May 2018. Since then lots of work has been going on.
• We use Positive Behaviour Support to improve our children’s behaviour.
• We use Project Based Learning to inspire their minds.
• We are an inclusive learning environment. Every child is welcome and we never give up
• We drive each other and our children to be our best
• We are more than a school: we work with and for our community, whenever and whatever is needed
We can offer you:
Excellent professional development opportunities linked with the Trust and the Teaching School and:
• A chance to help define the school and progress your career
• A supportive community and a committed team of staff that are equally determined to give children the best possible opportunities
• Leadership time to support staff and to develop areas identified in the school improvement plan
Find out more:
See our work in action here: https://vimeo.com/544989032
We encourage applicants to visit us and we are happy to be flexible with visiting times. If you have the requisite skills and would like to find out more, please contact our school office, on 020 7607 4787. Please return your completed application form together with equal opportunities form to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 24th May at Midnight
Interviews: Friday 28th May 2021
The Bridge London Trust
- English primary schools