HEART Academies Trust was established in April 2017 and has grown to consist of four schools currently, one secondary and three primaries. We are looking for a talented individual to oversee inclusion and SEND provision across the Trust. You will be paid on Leadership Spine (depending on your experience) and will be on the Trust School Improvement Team, not the senior team in individual schools.
Your role will be as follows;
- To provide professional support and challenge for academies and staff in the Trust as part of the Academy Improvement Strategy to ensure that they attain the highest standards and rates of progress possible.
- With the Trust’s Core Central Team, develop the vision, scope and remit of the Trust’s Inclusion strategy, developing partners and partnerships to expand the Trust’s provision.
- Take a leading part in our School Improvement Team.
This is a senior post within our School Improvement Team and represents an opportunity for an ambitious and highly professional individual with a passion for ensuring all children and young people achieve their academic potential. There are significant opportunities for your own professional development through the HEART Academies Trust Family of Schools and you will not be alone in this journey. You will have support and challenge from the Chief Executive Officer, Senior
Academies Improvement Advisor and the wider Trust Learning Consultant team. You will be working with others who are like minded and who all go the extra mile to secure success for our children.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation, so we are seeking only outstanding candidates who can deliver our vision of exceptional education. Your strong leadership, outstanding teaching and ability to develop colleagues will enable us to achieve the best possible outcomes for all of our students.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
- Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
- A deep and broad knowledge of inclusion and SEND
- The ability to lead and work as part of teams; to be flexible
- High quality organisational skills
- The ability and drive to improve outcomes for all students
- A commitment to our values and our community
As a member of our staff team we can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
- A friendly, challenging and supportive working environment
- Opportunities to play a role in the evolution of the Trust
- The opportunity to make a real difference for children in our community
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
HEART Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references.
Further details about the post please contact:
Closing Date: Monday 19th February 2018
Provisional Interviews: 26th or 28th February