Have you got experience of working in a customer service role in a demanding, consumer focused environment?
Are you experienced in diagnosing and solving computer related problems?
GLF Schools is looking for an experienced 1st Line IT Support Analyst to join our busy and fast paced IT department. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid 1st line support experience to develop a long term career with a growing Multi Academy Trust.
The suitable candidate will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, against tight deadlines, handling a large volume of calls, incidents and data. Working under the direction and guidance of the Service Desk Manager, you will be accountable for the resolution of a high volume of customer incidents and requests; working closely with your peers and colleagues across the team ensuring technical issues are resolved.
The main duties of the role include providing first and second line technical support to all users of the IT support service and working with applications and systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolutions of incidents.
A friendly and professional manner are essential for this role with a willingness to go that extra mile to provide a service that exceeds expectation.
We are looking for:
• Someone flexible who is comfortable with varying and differing situations
• A good communicator with proven time-management skills
• Someone to support the Service Desk Manager in sharing best practice to ensure growth, stability and development
• Someone to assist in maintaining the school’s ICT network and systems and provide support for the school’s servers and network structure
• Somebody to assist with the installation, upgrade and support of computer applications
We can offer:
• A committed, successful and friendly centralized IT team
• A supportive and collaborative environment and the opportunity to achieve significant career development
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.