Morley College London, located in Waterloo, is one of the UK’s leading Institutes of Adult Learning. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 13,000 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, with a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Calligraphy Sessional Tutor for our regular classes which are Monday afternoons (as well as our evenings and weekend classes which are delivered as short courses.
If you are a traditional and contemporary Calligraphy, Lettering and Lettering Design, painting, incised inscriptions in 2D & 3D and Personal Contemporary Calligraphy practice.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, able to problem solve, set projects and manage students who are working on individual projects.
Skill & Qualifications required:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
• Level 3 qualification in education or training or a willingness to undertake such a qualification within an agreed time
• Successful experience of delivering high quality teaching in bookbinding and book conservation to adult learners of mixed ability in group settings
• Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning
Closing date: 27th September 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed.
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.
Morley College - Chelsea Centre
Kensington and Chelsea
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 14+ years